Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Family Easter Card

Hopefully, everyone that is receiving this card for Easter has gotten it, and I didnt ruin their surprise. This is the card I made and sent out to my family and sweet friends.
It was made with the Stampin Up Clear Mount set called Easter Blossoms. I fell in love with this set as soon as I spyed it in the little catalog. Its right up my vintage lovin alley~LOL. The girl is stamped in Versamark and embossed with a detail black embossing powder made by Ranger. Sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Branch on the inside is SU ink Baja Breeze.


Using Nestabilities, I framed her in an oval shape, and layered her a couple of times.
My papers are a mixture of SU, Flair, and whatever else I had in my art studio. The card base and matching envelope are Recollections from Michaels.


I sponged in a sky and grassy area around her with SU Baja Breeze and Soft Celery inks, and a makeup wedge.



Here is some of my stack getting ready to go to their new homes.



Many thanks for stopping by...








2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

They are even prettier in person! Thanks for including me!

Arlene said...

Love the colors you used. Adorable.