Friday, March 8, 2013

Special Birthday Number Three!!


Here is a peak at a card I made for a special little girl who lives in Colorado. She is turning 3 and when kids are little, I often like to use  their special number somewhere on the card. Its fun for them, and a card that may be one that goes into a special keepsake box,  or perhaps a scrapbook page.
The cute paper with the pandas on it is from a kids paper pack I have had for a long while. I think it may be DCWV?
The number 3 is made with a PTI die out of scrap orange cardstock.
The sweet little asian girl is a stamp from Sister Stamps. Her name is Miyoko. I purchased this stamp at All That Scraps online store. I have shopped there for a long time, and have always been pleased.
Isnt she so cute holding a little birthday cupcake?
She is colored in with Copics, and cut out with Spellbinders oval dies.
Many thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Love it!

Julia said...

Theresa - You won a sweet little crocheted headband in my Mulligan Stew giveaway - I need your address so I can send it to you... my e-mail is covenantb@yahoo.com Thank you for donating!!