Thursday, March 5, 2009

FLOWERS BY SUGAR NELLIE

This is another great stamp by Elizabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie. The name of the stamp is Flowers. I made this card from a tag style card I had seen on Tiets blog. The cardstock is from a DCWV cardstock bundle, and all of the DP is scraps from other projects. The sentiment is from American Art Stamps. I have used Prima flowers, a crystal, MS bird punch, and MS ribbon. The border punch is Threading water by Fiskars. And of course I have colored her with my Copic Markers. I punched and set the large eyelet with my Crop-A-Dile. I really like that tool. I recently added the pink storage case and its great because I have my tool and my bigger eyelets all together and easy to find, which, if you saw my art studio~ is a big deal. LOL.
There is plenty of room inside to write a sentiment and this card would be good for so many diffewreent occasions. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: