Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MY FAVORITE EASTER CONFECTION



Who doesnt love chocolate? I know I do, but luckily I get to eat that all year long! But come certain holidays, and we all know which ones they are~LOL, these magical marshmallow delights start screaming my name.
I love peeps!!! Any color, bunny or chick- I love em! And by the way, isnt this an awesome new color for these little guys? I had to run right outside and take their photo! (but not without trying one first~)
But I am a purist, yes, I have tried the "flavored" ones, but its original all the way for me. I like them right out of the package, soft and sweet, but I also like them after they have gotten a bit hard. I have even eaten some that have totally dried out- they're still good to me. My sister has sent me some Peep facts that she cut out of a magazine.
Here they are:
1~ It takes 6 minutes to make one Peeps chick
2~Original Peeps have a shelf life of 2 years
3~More than 5 million Peeps are produced each day
4~Peeps have been the most popular nonchocolate Easter candy in the USA for more than a decade. Take that, jelly beans!!
So, to all my Peep loving friends- Happy Easter~~

No comments: