Friday, September 11, 2009

MY NEW BICYCLE

I am excited to share with you pictures of my new bicycle!! In my quest to lose some weight, I once again signed up at our local gym with my son as my trainer, and decided to do some biking each day. The problem with that was I didnt have my own bike. I had been riding my stepdaughters' bike from when she was about 12?
Needless to say, it was time for a new one. I sold hers on Craigslist, along with another old bike that was just taking up space in my garage. With that money, and only $35.00 more, I went shopping.
Here is what I found!!!!!!! Since I live in a coastal town, right near both ocean and river, it was only fitting that I get a "Beach Cruiser" style of bike. Its made by Schwinn (just like the bikes I always had as a kid), has a retro look that I love, and best of all~ its pink!!! I think Im in love!
When I went to pick it up at the store after they assembled it, I spied this great basket and knew it would look awesome on my handlebars. Boy was I right!

Well, I'm off to take a ride.
Many thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Too cute! I think you should paint the basket white to match the trim---and you definately need a horn and streamers!!! Enjoy! Sharon