Monday, August 30, 2010

I HAVE NOT FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Hi everyone!!! Glad to be back~ I have had a very busy summer, traveling, company, parties, etc. I will share all that with you. But first, I would like to share some photos from a friends babys' first birthday yesterday.
Here is Derik, enjoying his birthday cake. He is too adorable. I made his birth announcements last year, and the year has seemed to fly by.
I made him an easel card with a Mo Manning digi stamp. I think it looks just like him!
The papers are all from a baby boy scrap pack that Ive hoarded for awhile. Its called Baby Boy Tablet Block and is by Deja Vues.
Image is colored with copics.

The tablet has all kinds of alphabets, tags, little envies, and borders~ all which make for a quick card!
And everything goes together!

This closeup shows how I made the water. After coloring in his skin, I lightly went over it with B000, a super pale blue. When that was done, I took my SU Crystal Effects and filled in the pool to make it look like there is really water in it. I was very pleased with how it came out.
Many thanks for stopping by....




1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

AWESOME!!! It looks just like him, too! A page with the pic of him and your card...hmmm....! ; )