Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS

This card was made for the Artful Legacy Design Team. I have combined 2 stamps to look as if they are one. The stamps are "Be Joyful Always 239" and "Praying Hands 492".
This card can be used for several different occasions, and I have left the inside blank. By stamping the praying hands in a lighter color, It showcases the verse, while greatly enhancing it at the same time. I think it gives an elegant and serene look to the card. You caould also achieve a similar effect by stamping one of them in vellum and using that as an overlay.
The rest of the card is pretty straightforward. The scallop puch is by EK Sucess, and although I like using it, it always sticks pretty bad for me in the middle of punching, and I have ripped several sheets of paper that way. Be sure to check out Artful Legacys newly enhanced web store.
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: