Monday, December 6, 2010

TU TU CUTE!

Here is a card I made last week for the sweet little girl in the previous post.
I thought the adorable mouse and matching sentiment was perfect for an almost 2 year old~
The card was a "welcome to the family" greeting. She arrived from China in May, and this was the first time we got to meet her.
Cardstock is SU, designer paper is from my scrap bin. I used SU Top Note die to cut the white cardstock and then ran it thru my Big Shot with the swiss dot embossing folder.
The oh-so-cute mouse is from My Favorite Things. What I like about their stamps, is that they always give a crisp clean image. Thats especially important when the image has so few lines and details.
She is colored with Copics, and mounted with foam tape.
The sentiment was also perfect!!!
Many thanks for stopping by...



No comments: