Thursday, February 3, 2011

A BOOK FOR MADISON

To help me get over some of the sadness of losing my pal, I thought I would make a scrapbook devoted entirely to her. Now although I am a papercrafter, I must say that I lag far behind in my scrapbooks. I guess I would just always rather make a card or little booklet or something. So I though that this would serve a couple of purposes other than helping me feel less sad. It would help me get more into actual scrapping of pages, which I want to, It would honor and preserve her memory, and It would be a book that had an actual beginning and end that would'nt be too terribly long. And it will help me to lessen my never ending stash of supplies.
So there you have it~
Over the next month or so, I will be showing you the pages as I make them. They are not in any kind of real life order, but instead just as I feel motivated to do that particular picture.
Unfortunately, most of my supplies will not be identified, as I have had them for quite some time, in some cases, years. But when I can, I will.
So, here goes page number one~ The ribbon was actually a bow cut off a gift I received, paper????, punch is Martha Stewart. Cardstock tag is from Flair.
Many thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

The photo doesn't do your page justice! I know-I was there! It looks great-but is even better in person!