Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MIMI, THIS IS FOR YOU!

A quick post that I promised my sister. This page has photos from my parents visit over the holidays this past Christmas. My Mom loves to visit the waterfront in my downtown and then walk to Port City Java for coffee. This is our version of Starbucks!
Anyhow, after my son Michael took this photo of us standing near the huge anchor, we went to walk away, and my Mom was looking down and banged her head hard on the top of it. Thank goodness she didnt get hurt, she has a hard head LOL, and we did go on to get her coffee.
She jokes around about being not watching where she is walking, and here is the proof!
The funny part is, if you look at what the snowman is saying behind Mom, it says to use your noggin~haha! I hid the journaling tag behind the bottom photo to add extra room to the page. I printed it on the computer.


These are just some closeups of the chipboard words . Most things on the page are by DCWV.


Many thanks for stopping by...


And please watch where you are walking~






2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

poor thing! your page is lovely:)

Alice said...

wonderful colors and detail! lovely layout!