Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Beginning!!!

I would like to wish all of my readers a happy and healthy New Year- a year full of bright starts and new promises. As I look back on 2011, I am very grateful for all I have and for where the future leads me. I so love being a voice of hope for the babies with Down Syndrome who have no Mama to call their own. I will continue to advocate for them, and for all people with special needs who deserve every single opportunity and chance that we all have and often take for granted. God has truly blessed me in opening my eyes and heart to their plight and I will try to serve Him well.
Along with that, I have the resolutions everyone has, get in shape, save money?, and my biggie- try not to procrastinate so much~
May my family and yours, be blessed with good health and much happiness in 2012.
My camera should be arriving this week, so I will be back to posting  craft photos really soon- promise!
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: