Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OUR RECENT CROP

Although I am still not 100% better,this past Saturday I went to a crop at our local scrapbook store. Sharon and I had planned this trip many months ago. The group we teach each month had never been to a crop, so we thought it was time. Mind you, our local store is a 1 1/2 hour drive away! Two hours into it, I was starting to feel a little dizzy and sick, and was thinking "I wish I was home laying on the couch". Not long after that, Patti, the store owner came out with  lunch, and that made me feel a little better. She had a delicious chicken salad, fresh rolls, carrots and dip, fresh strawberries and cantalope, potato chips, pickles, etc. And for dessert there were yummy homemade cupcakes with a scratch made chocolate icing.
I had planned to prepare what I was going to work on the week before, but then I got sick. So the nite before, I literally grabbed my photo holder and my tool bag, and off I went. Luckily, the store has some great transparencies you can buy, and even some kits to help you along.
The page Im going to show you was done with a transparency. It makes doing a page so simple. It is a photo of TT from about 2 winters ago. We had just gotten off the plane from a visit up to New York to see Nana and Pop for Christmas.




I think it came out good. I love that photo of her, and her little attitude!
Many thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Beautiful-the page and the person in the picture! Sorry you felt so bad-but glad you toughed it out with us. Your song made me wheepy-Harold and I always said-forever and two weeks....sigh. hard to believe he's been gone 12 years on fri...