Monday, February 9, 2009

COMPANY FOR A FEW DAYS

We had some company from Thursday till this afternoon. My brother in law come down to North Carolina for a job interview. He will hear in about a week if he got the job. He said he seemed to do pretty well in the interview which lasted for 2 hours. Talk about a stressful situation. We then spent the remander of his time here showing him the different neighborhoods, schools, etc. Its fun to rediscover your own little place on earth. I discovered some areas I wasnt aware of. We also got to see several beautiful horse farms in the process.
Anyhow, I had no time to make something brand new, but here is a cute card made with C.C.Designs stamp set called Froggie and Friends. That set has many possibilities and I turn to it often. As you can see, I did not have my copics yet, so this was colored with Prismas. I like the look of the cuttlebug D'Vine swirls embossing folder sanded down to see the white core of the paper. I used a Fiskars border punch for the bottom and a Prima hydrangea for the flower. I used some of my scrap stash for the DP, so Im not sure what company its from. The inside has been left blank. Thanks for looking.

No comments: