Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HERB WITH TEACUP




Although its been unusually cold where I live several days this winter, this week has had temperatures nearing 70 degrees. So although winter is no where near done yet, I thought I had better post these two cards using Herb with Teacup by Whiff of Joy Stamps. Because I for one, am starting to look for those signs of spring which would put Herb away so he doesnt melt (heehee) till next winter.
Both cards are 5 1/4 " square and are mostly made with my scrap suppy, so I dont have the names of the papers. The flowers are Prima hydrangeas, the purple ribbon is Marthat Stewart, thick ric-rac is from Wrights. and the piece of lace is a vintage piece from my personal collection. And of course they are colored with my Copics. I am hoping to get into the certification class in Durham N.C. in June. Thats only about 2 1/2 hours from where I live.
In honor of Herb, go have a cup of tea if its cold where you live!!! Thanks for stopping by.