Friday, December 18, 2009

The Final Result


Well, I am glad to say that my cards for this year are finally complete and on their way to friends and family.

I am so pleased with how they came out. It all fell right into place. What isnt so good though, is how they photographed. They are so much prettier in real life. I couldnt seem to get the embossed silver image to show up well. it always had a glare no matter which way I took the photo from.
And the aqua-robins egg color is just stunning, I think.

They will have a small picture of our family at Thanksgiving inside. Now Im off to make a couple individual cards.
Hope your shopping is going better than mine. I am falling behind in that too~
Many thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Michael sure changed! lol! The cards are beautiful as always!

Mina said...

stunning embossed card, I love that vintage image...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx