Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A SNEAK PEEK....

Of this years Christmas card!!!!
This is what I have been spending alot of my time on these past few days. Although they are not finished quite yet, I thought I would share some previews with you. I am going a bit off tradition with the colors, but this year (and a few of the last few also) I am just in love with robins egg blue and all similar types of greeny-blues.
Paired with white and silver, it gives me a wintry feeling of an icy, snowy wonderland. And who better to inhabit that wonderland but Santa himself. The cards are an A2 size. Santa is embossed in silver and cut out. I have used some PTI cardstock, patterened paper from The Holiday Stack from DCWV,and Stampin Up White.
Lots and lots of Martha Stewart glittery goodness here. I have used Antique Silver, Coarse White and White Tinsel Glitter.

The snowflakes were punched out and then painted with glue and dipped in the glitter bowls.

At this time last year, my cards were all in their new homes all over the country~ well, the east coast and Colorado~ and they were much more involved. But I think I like this years even more. And although these little babies are late bloomers, they will be on their journey soon.
As soon as they are all complete, I will be back with their big reveal~LOL.
Many thanks for stopping by. ...
p.s. do you like my snowy blog?

No comments: