Sunday, January 31, 2010

Makeup For The Weekend #14

Hi everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend! This weekend I decided to play with PaperMakeup Stamps and participate in their challenge. I own some of their adorable stamps~ the fairies being my favorite!, so when I saw the colors of this weeks challenge it was a no brainer.
A gorgeous color scheme and an adorable new fairy named Isabella is where I began my card.
How beautiful is this bedroom? I would love it to be mine~ Here is my take on the challenge. I took the polka dot theme and made my own on the robins egg paper with some aqua ink, and the polka dots on the black paper were already there. That paper is from Paper Pizzazz.
I stamped Isabella on Gina K pure Luxury paper with Memento Black Ink. She is colored with Copics, and then her wings are glittered, and now all sparkly~ Cut out with Nesties, and matted twice with black, and then shimmer scallops. The black was cut with a Martha Stewart punch. White satin ribbon from my stash is tied into a bow.
The great sentiment is also from PMS stamps, and goes perfectly with this image to me.

The card is made on a 6 by 6 black base which is Stampin Up cardstock.
I am sorry for this not-so-great photo, but my cameras softwear has seemed to magically disappear from my computer. So no cropping this time. Sometimes my DH helps??? me by cleaning up the computer. He might have thought this program was from an old camera. Otherwise- it had just vanished into the nite~
Many thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Christi said...

Oh wow! this card is gorgeous! I love the way that you added that black lace-looking paper...it's so elegant and beautiful! smiles...

Christi Flores said...

Wowee!! This is absolutely stunning!!!!!