Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A MOTHERS DAY CARD FOR MY SISTER~

Although most of my Mothers Day cards were the floral ones that I posted about the other day, I made a different one for my sister. I like to make her funny ones.
Thid one uses an image from Kraftin Kimmie and when I saw it, I thought of her. She has 2 young kids and they are quite active, they dont stop for a minute. So I know that on more than one occasion, my sister has felt like this. But then again~ what mother hasnt??? LOL It is a 6 by6 easel card on purple Bazzill cardstock. Background DPs are from the never ending stash which I am slowly whittling down.
She is colored with Copics, and embellished with lots of colorful primas.
The SU ticket punch was used for the pink and white corners. Purple and green satin ribbons are from Michaels.
Sentiment inside the card is from CTMH, and the outside sentiment is from Mixed Messages from PTI.


Many thanks for stopping by...



No comments: