Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vintage Beach Ladies From Artful Legacy

Hello~ For this weeks DT submission to the Artful Legacy blog, I chose to use their stamps, Ladies At The Beach and Sit By The Sea. When I saw them, I immediately saw "vintage" which is my fav!!! You can see these stamps and much more at https://artfullegacyrubberstamps.blogspot.com/.
I used muted tones of aquas, beiges, and pinks to help portray this feeling. Cardstock is Bazzill, and white is Pti Select White. You all recognize the Swiss Dot Embossing Folder from Provo Craft I'm sure. I stamped in Memento Brown and colored with Copics. I used my white gel pen to make little polka dots on the beach umbrella. A piece of irridescient white ribbon was used to tie some knots, and PTI Hawaiian Shores buttons were used.

This card also qualifies for the SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE #68. I enjoyed making this one quite a bit.



Many thanks for stopping by....


No comments: