Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 SIMILAR CARDS

About a month ago, I ordered this cute stamp from Kraftin Kimmies Halloween collection. She sat unopened until the other day. While I intended to make one card with her, she was so cute, I had to make 2!
They are both quite similar. She is colored the same, except for her stockings. The Copic colors are below.
Both cards also use a 6 by 6 inch paper pad by Basic Grey called The Eerie Collection. I have it from last year. Here is the first card. The sentiment is stamped, colored purple with Copics and made into a flag shape. I then used foam tape for the edges and bent the cardstock out as I went.
Next card had glittered edges arouund the image. Glitter is Martha Stewart, as is the spiderweb edge punch.
The ribbon is from Michaels. Green cardstock is Stampin Up. I think this color is now discontinued though.

I have also used a little SU Crystal Laquer on the whites of her eyes, but its almost impossible to see in these photos.
I had a lot of fun working with her, and I think she will be reappearing for a cute Valentines day card after the new year!
Many thanks for stopping by...




No comments: