Thursday, July 2, 2009

PRETTY IN PINK

A little beach cutie for you to enjoy! She is Emma from C.C. Designs spring collection. With her, I colored her in first, then choose my paper to go with her colors. I have used my Copics and scraps from my bin.
The hearts are a Martha Stewart Valentine Heart Punch, and under the black plaid ribbon, you can see where I have used a Fiskars puunch- Threading Water on the dark pink piece.
The tiny gold dots on her bathing cap were a little goody in my envelope when I ordered something from Susanas Custom Art and Design online store. Whwn I first got them, I wasnt quite sure what to do with them as they were quite teeny, but as soon as I saw Emma, I knew where those little dots were going. They give her a little "beach bling" LOL I also used Stampin Ups corner ticket punch on the 2 sides of the pale pink, but since the sentiment covers one of those corners up~ I added a pearl colored dew drop to the bottom corner, so it would'nt look so empty.
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: