Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SORRY~

Sorry to all that I have not been posting as much as I would like. You see, my sister and her family moved 45 minutes away from the end of last week. Thats pretty darn close as their last address was about 700 miles away!!. Now my parents are coming to see her new house and will be staying with me for a while. I will be driving up to Fayetteville (about 2+ hours) to get them at the Amtrak Station, as my Dad will not fly.
We will be helping her set up her first house which should be alot of fun. But that will take some precious time from my card making for a bit. I promise I will be back this week with some goodies to show, but for now here is a picture of my boys from a Christmas long ago. The little one in the photo is in college now!! I happen to come across it and thought it was pretty funny. My older son always liked to dress up- here he is a magician. And the younger one is showing off a reindeer hat he made in school! Enjoy, and many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: