Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AS PROMISED~

Here is my second little witch. This is the same stamp, the same easel card, but different colors for a different look. This card has more of the traditional Halloween color theme. Witch (haha) one do you prefer?? Card opened in easel style, front view.
Easel style~ side view.

No, you are not seeing things, but you are seeing double. This photo appeared twice and I cant seem to get rid of it without getting rid of the whole post. Sorry...

This is the front of the card, closed and ready for mailing!
Many thanks for stopping by...



2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

I want to learn to make those! I like the candy corn ribbon on this one-the spider web punch on the other....all beautiful, though!

Unknown said...

That is a cute card! I love it!