Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FROM THE CRYPT

Well, this weekend on World Cardmaking Day, I played with one of my newest Stampin Up sets called "From The Crypt". It has 4 stamps in it, and obviously the skull is my favorite. The bat, the spider, and the other design stamp is pretty cool also. They work so well together and were a joy to emboss.
I made 6 cards in total this weekend, and today I am showing you 3 of them.
The first is my personal favorite. I did a poll on my husband and son, asking them to rate the 6 in order of preference, and the choices were very different, which I liked. They all came out wonderful~ After embossing with Versamark and black embossing powder, I masked the skull and color dusted around it with Distress inks in Orange Marmalade. I also got a chance to use my new Martha Stewart Spider Web punch.
All of these cards are a 5 by 7 inch format, so that gives me lots of room to play. The designer paper is from my never ending stash of paper, from several different companies.

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the other 3.
Many thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

They are boooo-tiful, as usual! And you're right-the orange really makes the skull pop out! Sharon