My version uses only the heads and I did not use any water. I used a jar I got at the dollar store rather than one I already had. I then kept pouring the heads in different ways until I like the way they looked.
I added a couple rows of black ribbon around the top. Then I went to my document section of my computer, where I had stored some neat digi stamps that would be perfect for the occasion.
I placed this one on top after matting it with some scalloped cardstock in spooky colors. I added some black Primas to the center and a green crystal.
Then I thought some green Stickles would look great around the perimeter. Well, they did until I realized that I had put my fingers into them while they were still wet! No worries, at least I didnt smear them, and as soon as this photo was taken, I went back into the art studio to fix it.
The funniest thing was, my little 5 year old nephew kept asking his mom when they could go into the backyard and plant these heads to "grow" their skeletons!!! LOL. He was totally convinced. My sister and I decided she should plant a full body skelton in the yard and see what happens~ when he finds it.
I'll let you know!!!
Many thanks for stopping by...