Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day Cards

Hi all~ Just wanted to ahow you the cards I made for Mothers Day. I had to make about 10 of them, so I needed something easy, fun and pretty. I think this card answered all of these. I used a Melissa Frances 6 by6 paper pad, along with some odd pieces I had in the stash. The bird cage die is Tim Holtz. Ribbon is may arts.
The stamps I used were all Stampin Up. The front uses Tiny Tags. The inside of the cards, which I forgot to photograph said Happy Mothers Day from the Somethiing To Celebrate set. This was stamped in the typical middle of the card.
On the bottom left side I stamped a quote from the Favorite Thoughts set.
I think they came out pretty good!!

Many thanks for stopping by...



2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Very nice! I need to play with that die more! Like the colors, too!

farmhouse-story said...

darling cards,--love the birdcage!