Sunday, May 15, 2011

MOTHERS DAY ~ PART 2

Although I had a really nice day last Sunday, We didnt get to go anywhere for Mothers Day because we had our last bowling nite. So instead, we celebrated today!
I wanted to go to Broadway At The Beach in Myrtle Beach SC. I requested to see the new movie Born To Be Wild at the Imax Theater, and my family happily obliged. I love animals, and who can resist baby animals~ in 3-D no less??? and on a 12 foot screen??? and with Morgan Freeman narrating?? Certainly not me.
Here is Theresa in the lobby. Here we are sporting our 3-D glasses. They are HUGE!!! and pretty goofy looking~
The movie was great, by the way.

We also walked around there, it was a gorgeous day out. Isnt this upside down building awesome? Not sure what its going to be, maybe a restaurant.

Heres hubby and I posing by some pretty scenery.

You can feed these fish, and boy they are so big. They are different kinds of Karp mostly, and some catfish. Their mouths open so big when they think you are going to throw some food at them.


These are just some pics of us before the movie, right outside the Imax.


At least 2 out of the 3 of us thought something was funny~

Still not laughing...


But I still am!! We had a wonderful day.

Thank you sweet family of mine~

Many thanks for stopping by...

















1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

great pics! SOunds like you had a fun day!