Monday, June 29, 2009

AS PROMISED...

Here, as promised in yesterdays post, is the baby card I made to go with the little boy scrapbook. It came out so cute. Those aqua colors in real life are just sooo pretty~
Its made with Baby Edwin from Magnolia. He is colored with my Copics and sits in an oval nest made from Nestabilities and cut with a 1" circle punch. I wanted to make the circle bigger, so I actually punched it again next to the first one to make it more like an oval. Since he sits in it, you cant tell its not a perfect oval, but it does the job just fine. The verse is from Verve stamps and stamped in Memento ink. The card is 5 1/4 square. I got the idea for this card from Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace. She is so talented and has a way to make every card beautiful. I changed it up a bit to make it my own~ and there you have it!
p.s. the new parents loved it!
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: