Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BABY GIRL CARD

Hey everybody!! This is the card I made to go with the baby books from the last post. I made only 2 of these, though. The 3rd card will be different when the time comes. Its my current favorite style of card- the 6" by 6" easel card.
I will however most likely use this same adorable little bunny for card #3. She is from a Verve Stamp set from last spring called Practically Perfect.
The whole set is just so cute for both boy or girl babies. The little boy bunny is wearing a bow tie. I used Liquid Pearls for her necklace, and SU's Crystal Effects for her bow. She is colored with my Copic Markers, and cut with nestabilities. Nanas Nursery is the paper. Celery Ribbon is from SU. I stamped her twice, cut her out and popped her up for some dimension.
These 2 sentiments are from the newer Papertrey set Inside and Out Baby.

Have to keep this post a bit short today, as my my daughter is not feeling well. She came home early yesterday with some sort of stomach virus which seems to be going around here.
Now my Husband just called from work saying he is also not feeling well. Oh, where is Spring???
Many thanks for stopping by...


No comments: