Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day today!!! We went to my sisters and had a great dinner with heart shaped pizza, heart shaped little cakes, and all things red and white, which is our families Valentine tradition. We all must wear red or white and eat red and/or white food. Our parents started this, and although they were not here to celebrate with us this year, as they live in NY, maybe they can be here next year.
My niece even did face painting on me and made me into a beautiful butterfly, (although my face is blue- not red or white). I may have a picture of that to show you this week.
Anyhow, this is one of the cards I made for my DH. He is my frog prince after all. LOL. All the green cardstock is Wild Wasabi from SU. I will always love that color, although my stash is running low. SU ticket corner punch was used, along with SU crystal Effects on his crown, and SU certainly Celery ribbon. The stamp is from Penny Black and I got it from Michelle at Stampers Dream. He is colored with Copics. Sentiment is computer generated. Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: