Sunday, March 7, 2010

MORE KITCHEN VINTAGE

Good Sunday morning to everyone. Its finally going to be a nice day here~ warm, although still not our average, but I'll take it. Maybe I can even go and take a bicycle ride this afternoon.
I am still loving my retro kitchen themed things. So today I am sharing a card with you I made yesterday.
Here is just a little slice of it... It IS another easel card, although I promise you I do know how to make other types of card styles. But this type just lends itself so well to showing off more of the pretties~
How darling is this little girl??? She makes me think of a little farm girl from long ago, helping mama (on her book to make her taller) prepare some fresh food from the garden. She was actually a free digi image from a site called Digital Two For Tuesday. How very generous to share her precious little self!
The cardstock is Creamy Caramel from Stampin Up, and patterned paper is from the 6 by 6 Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper pack. The card measures 6 by 6 inches.

She is colored with Copics and her 2 sets of scallops are done with my Martha Stewart Scallop edge punch.
The ribbon is from a now gone LSS. Sentiments are stamped in Memento Brown and are from Rubber Tree Stamps, and American Art Stamps. I have had both of those for quite some time.
I worked very hard yesterday cleaning out my wood monted stamp drawers to see what was buried in the lower sections of them. I found some really neat stuff that I had forgotten about.
Flowers are Prima, buttons??? not sure.
To me this is a card that can be used for many different occasions. I like the versatility of the sentiments.
Maybe a card to send someone just because...

Off to list it in my Etsy shop and enjoy the nice weather.
Many thanks for stopping by...




No comments: