Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SOME SPRING PHOTOS

Hi all~ I didnt get to do much papercrafting this weekend, as we had a cousin of my husbands stay with us. Her family has actually bought a home about 45 minutes from us, and they closed this past week. She stayed behind to start some painting, so we had her come and stay at our house to give her a little break. We all had plenty of laughs and good time with family.
Anyhow, while we were all at the table I snapped these photos of Theresa Lauren eating one of her favorites~ applesauce. I always serve it to her in one of my vintage glass ice cream dishes. It makes a simple thing special for her ( and me).
The sunny day, the color of her shirt, and the Hyacinths in front of her ~ not to mention the little butterflies on her hairband~ all blended together to make such a pretty spring vision. As a proud Mama, I had to share!!!
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: