Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPRING FLOWERS

For the Artful Legacy design team this week, I chose what might possibly be my very favorite stamp from them. Its called AG627 Basket Of Flowers. Its quite a large stamp and is filled with exquisite detail!
When I first stamped it in Memento Brown ink, it was so pretty on its own, I hesitated to even color it in. So I decided to go very soft and use only pastel colors. Its just such a pretty spring image, yet I can also see it filled with Autumn tones of deep yellows, rusts and browns! The card itself is a 6 by 6 inch Bazill cardstock base. The next 2 layers are assorted scraps. Pink layer framing the image is SU Pretty in Pink. Image itself is stamped on PTI Selct White CS.
The ribbon is a one inch pink satin from Michaels.
This beautiful sentiment is also Artful Legacy and is called AL8 186 Christs Resurrection. It also has a "Happy Easter" on the same stamp a bit lower. I chose to use this on the inside of the card.

Punch is MS Doily Lace Border punch. Below are the Copics I used for this card.

I am off to enjoy some absolutely great spring time weather~ do I see some beach time in my near future?
Many thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

VERY pretty!! I really like it!