Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Cards 2010

Hope everyone is having as nice weather as we are here in the south!!! It could'nt be more perfect weather for Easter Weekend.
My town has a Spring Fair each Easter weekend with crafts, kids booths, food, music and just a great time in a beautiful park nearby. I was there yesterday with my friend Sharon (Oak Island Stampqueen) to celebrate her birthday. We had a great time looking around and laughing. Then we went to lunch. Hope she enjoyed it~
Today I am taking TT there to stroll the park. Perhaps I will bring my camera and take some photos.
In the meantime, here are my Easter cards that I sent to friends and family this year. This is a new stamp by SU and I love how he is a perfect little chocolate bunny! I stamped him in Chocolate Chip ink on Close to Coccoa paper (SU) and then trimmed him up. Ran a white cardstock oval thru the Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots EF, and mounted this onto Celery Green CS, also SU. The plaid paper is from my never ending stash, and the whole card is mounted on Martha Stewart peach notecards that I purchased at Michaels last year and never used. The envelopes match and have that pretty scallop along the edge.
Butterfy punch is Martha Stewart, then glued on and wings bent outward. I made the bunny look like he was sitting in the grass by stamping the grass with the SU set Inspired By Nature. Make sure to do this before embossing.

Gave him a little yellow bow~ and that was it!!!
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: