Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ARTFUL LEGACY

Hi all! Its Wednesday, so that means its time for me to reveal my submission to Artful legacy for this weeks DT post. I am actually revisiting a stamp I used a few weeks ago. But this time I have used it a bit differently.
It was once again heat embossed after being stamped in Versamark, but this time I have used a dark Cobalt Blue EP to make the image really pop! In the photo below, you can see where it has been embossed with all its shiny goodness.
Flower stamp is "WILD FLOWERS LG ALF 657N". This is the sentiment on the bottom of the card. I love what it says.
The stamp is "YOU CANT LIVE A PERFECT DAY ALS 205H" It has been stamped in Denim ink by Adirondack.

Here is the full card. I have added some primas and rhinestones. The inside is blank.
You can see other DT posts on http://artfullegacyrubberstamps.blogspot.com/.
Many thanks for stopping by...


No comments: