Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BEACH WALK

This is one of my pages I did at the crop on Saturday. I am also using it as my submission for Artful Legacy this week.
I love the colors on this page, they are so soothing and beachy... The photo is of my son Michael walking into the ocean near our house. I love photos of the back of people. I also love that the ocean color looks the same as the paper color.
The SEAHORSE AG441J and LG SHELL CLUSTER AL348J were stamped in Versamark and embossed
in copper Embossing powder. They give thepage a nice, finished look.
Take a look at their great seletion of stamps. http://artfullegacyrubberstamps.blogspot.com.
Many thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Beautiful! Better not show Buzz! lol!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your page is FABULOUS!