Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Mail!!

This week I went to my mailbox and look what I found!!!
I had left a comment on the Pink Persimmon blog, as I love their style and was excited to see their new stamps.
Well, I was even more excited to get an email from them letting me know that I had won and to pick which new sets I wanted. New sets??? More than one? Well, they had released 4 new stamp sets, but it was a set of images and a set of sentiments/alphabets. So, since the sets were related~ they let me choose 2 of the coordinating stamps!!! YIPPEE!!!! I chose Baby Clothesline and Baby Sentiments. They are even cuter in person and I cant wait to start using them.
Check out this great company at http://pinkpersimmon.com. You wont be sorry~
Tomorrow I am off to my very first crop. Can you believe I have been doing papercrafts for years and have never gone to a crop??? I guess theres a first time for everything. I'll let ya know how it turned out.
Many thanks for stopping by...

No comments: