Sunday, May 24, 2009

TWO SCOOPS~ TWO CARDS

Hi~ Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. I am enjoying mine, and part of my pleasure has been spending time stamping!
There is a great company called Two Scoops, which sells digi stamps as well as traditional stamps. They are so kind as to offer free digi images sometimes. This adorable little fairy is one of their earlier offers. I just think she is sooo cute, that I had to show 2 examples of cards made with her today. These are both tent topper cards which are fun and easy to make. You can see this technique on SCS. I have used my Copics to color her in, Bazzill cardstock for the base, and scraps from my stash. Nesties have cut the rectangles, and the ribbon is from Michaels. Flowers are Prima. The stamped sentiment is an old Hampton Art Stamp.
The bottom card also used punches (Martha Stewart) and a white gel pen for the little circles.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: