Friday, May 29, 2009

WHEN YOU WILL STOP MAKING THESE FLOWER POTS??

That was what my daughter asked me when she saw even more of these cards. LOL. But they honestly are addictive. They come together quickly, and best of all you get to use up all those cool scraps that have been piling up. I have so many colorful little pieces just waiting to get used, this is the perfect opportunity.
So, hopefully you are not sick of seeing them here cause here come a couple more. I wanted to show you the inside of this one as that is where I did my stamping, rather than a hang tag on the front. The stamp set is from Stampin Up and is called Oval All. Its in the Occasions Mini catalog, which is good thru the end of june.

These flowers are a bit more pastel. I have used some older flower punches to make all of these flowers. The back part of the flower is a McGill punch, and the front flower is a Marvy Uchida flower punch.


Blue flowers? I know~ they are kinda hard to find in nature, but I thought they looked pretty on this card.
Many thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Sounds like TT! Gotta love her! The cards are beautiful--and the blue flowers remind me of what we called the "snowball" bushes---hydrangia's maybe? And you sold me on the oval set, too-so remind me to order it---lol! Great job, as usual. Sharon

Michele Kovack said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE these!!! I love the texture you added to the pots too!!!