Friday, June 18, 2010

A FUNNY PHOTO TO LEAVE YOU WITH.....

Hi All~ This picture always makes me laugh. Its Theresa Lauren on her birthday this past February.



Anyhow, We are taking a trip this week to Denver CO. to visit with my stepdaughters, and the rest of my husbands side of the family. I havent been there in about 4 years, so it should be alot of fun. There are also a couple of new baby girls to play with, and thats always great~





But that means I have to leave my precious furbabies home...

This guy~

This guy~

And this girl, who just had her 13th birthday this week. She is not doing too well lately, poor girl.


Luckily, my husbands 2 cousins are coming to stay in our house for the week and take care of these guys for us. We are very happy for that, as we dont think Madison would do too good anymore in a kennel situation.

I am going to try and schedule a post or 2 while Im gone, but I havent done this before, so my fingers are crossed.

Have a great week, and Ill be back soon with lots of photos!!!

Many thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Loved your resist technique. I also have posted another resist technique on my blog. You may have to scroll to an older post if you are interested. Barbara
www.u-inspire-me.blogspot.com