Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LITTLE MISS ATTITUDE

This weeks card uses the adorable stamp "CHIC QUEEN" AF 102.

We all have a little of her in us, dont we?? She is just to funny, and my mind was spinning with a million ways to use her.

I chose to use her this time to symbolize my daughter. She gave me the inspiration when she came into my art studio wearing some crazy shoes. My daughter has Down Syndrome, (FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUST VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME) and although she is different than most, she is actually very much like all of us. So this weeks card is for her. And to remind us that different is a good thing, and an interesting thing.


I have stamped this hot chicky in black, but did almost no coloring. She is paper pierced from head to toe.

The only things colored are her beak, shoes and blue eyes.


I gave her some rhinestone sparkles for her crown, and gave her shoes a lacquer finish with Stampin Ups Crystal Effects.

I have also popped up her wing with pop dots.


The card is A-2 sized and made on a black card base. I put a pale pink piece of designer paper in the inside of the card for ease of writing. A bit of gray ribbon with a bow finishes it up.
See what everyone else on the DT has done by visiting http://artfullegacyrubberstamps.blogspot.com/.

Many thanks for stopping by...



No comments: