Sunday, June 20, 2010

TO ALL THE GREAT DADS OUT THERE~

Hello from Denver CO. I hope these are posting when I scheduled them as I havent done this till now.
Today is a day to celebrate all the great Dads out there.
I am lucky enough to have THEE best one of them all.
Here he is~ King Of All The Great DADS!!!!
Although I wont get to spend this Fathers Day with him as he lives in New York, He will be in my thoughts all day. He has given everything to the betterment of his family his whole life. And it had paid off, as we are such a happy family. I have only the fondest memories of my childhood and I will treasure them always.
So, Thanks Dad for going above and beyond the meaning of Dad. I'll love you forever~ Another great Dad in my life is my sweet husband Bob.
He works tirelessly to provide for us, and always does it with a smile.
I am so happy he has come into my life and been such a great husband and Dad.

I feel very blessed to have these 2 men in my life.
Happy Fathers Day to all the great men out there~ enjoy your day!!!
Many thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Yes, I agree---your dad is awesome! I can laugh just thinking about him making me laugh the time I met him! And what an awesome picture of Bob and Jackie! Good job getting this to post while you're gone. Next time-how about a few sporadic e-mails for your friend whose going through withdrawl with you away?! lol.